Cart 0
Spider Mite Control (Sorcerer 18) 10mls     enough for 20 litres  abamectin 18 g/L

Spider Mite Control (Sorcerer 18) 10mls enough for 20 litres abamectin 18 g/L

$7.95

Mix rate    1 ml  per 2 litres   (0.5 ml per 1 litre)  Pipette supplied for 1 ml doses 

 

Spider MIte Control (Sorcerer 18) 10mls enough for 20 litres  abamectin 18 g/L

Ornamentals including Roses, Chrysanthemums, Carnations and Indoor Foliage

Plants Two Spotted Mite (Tetranychus urticae) 50 mL/100 L

Spray to wet foliage to near the point of run-off

 Thorough coverage and penetration into plants is essential.

Preferably apply on first appearance of mites.

If applied when pest numbers are low to moderate, one application will be sufficient to give effective control, however if mites are numerous, apply a second application 7 - 10 days later.

DO NOT use overhead irrigation within 24 hours after application.

DO NOT use on Ferns and Shasta.

For ornamentals not listed on the label, small test applications to assess for unexpected phytotoxicity should be made before spraying the whole crop.

DO NOT use more than 2 times per season.

Safety Directions

SAFETY DIRECTIONS Poisonous if absorbed by skin contact or swallowed. Will damage eyes.

Will irritate the skin.

Avoid contact with eyes and skin.

DO NOT inhale spray mist.

When opening the container, preparing spray and using prepared spray, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and a washable hat, elbow-length PVC gloves and goggles.

For space applications wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and a washable hat, elbow length PVC gloves, goggles, half face-piece respirator with dust cartridge or canister.

If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water.

After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water.

After each day’s use, wash gloves, goggles, respirator and if rubber wash with detergent and warm water and contaminated clothing.

FIRST AID If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26.

If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting.

Give a glass of water.

If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.

If in eyes hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.



Share this Product


More from this collection